Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 34 - Temple Day

Hello Everyone!

Today I get to go to the temple so that is why P-day changed!

This week was another speedy one!  On Friday I went on exchange with Elder Stanbury who is from London. It was fun talking in English.  I asked him all these questions about England. I think he is the only missionary from England in our mission. With Elder Standbury we were able to visit Wellington's brother Homar and set a date for baptism. Later we got some pizza and had a great time.

This Saturday Wellington and Heryvelton are scheduled to be baptized. They are both 17 and are super prepared. They have progressed a lot and have fully embraced the gospel into their lives. This past Sunday we had a stake conference and they both came. They both loved all the talks and felt the spirit strong. President Bigelow spoke and talked about how we need to gain a testimony for ourselves about the Restoration of the Gospel. It was way sweet.

This past week I noticed how Elder Zanni has been getting super stressed being the district leader and stressed about our investigators.  It was to the point that his body is getting way tired and he has been sick every week. I finally sat him down and was like dude, you need to get a stress reliever, this is really bad for your health! And so of course I made some guacamole with these enormous Brazilian avocados, because everyone knows that gauc cures any kind of stress. Also my dad said that he ate ramen noodles alot on the mission so I had to honor him this week and make some with fried eggs.

Shout out to my cousin Mackenzie for entering the MTC this week!!! You are going to kill it cousin. Nevada doesn’t know what's coming :)

Have a great week y'all (as Elder Trammell would say)

Totals This Week
Steps: 125,807
Miles: 65.49

Abraço,

Elder Waters