Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 76 - Transferências

 Hey all,

Today we had transfers! Surprisingly, Elder Villamar was transferred to Camaragibe for his last transfer. I thought that I was going to be his last companion. He was sad to leave the area, but he knows that something or someone needs him there in his last area of the mission. These past two transfers with him have been so great. Our companionship relationship was super strong and we got super close. I learned so much from him.

Today I received Elder Omar as my new companion.  He was my zone leader back when I was in Abreu e Lima, and I am honestly super excited to work with him. I always looked up to him and now I have a bunch to learn with him! He is coming from the Recife zone in the center of the city...so our area is going to be wayyyy different than what he is accustomed to!

This past week our investigator Rosângela and the man she lives with decided to get married. So this week we will help them enter into the process of marriage and then she will be able to be baptized. I am so excited to see her baptism. Pray that everything can go well with her marriage. 


Thanks mom and dad for the package! Elder Villamar loved the pistachios and raisins. He brought some pistachios to a family and they went nuts for them. (pun intended). But really they were like "wow it is like a mix between a cashew and a peanut" I guess they don’t have pistachios here in Pernambuco. 


We have lots of people progressing here and I am super excited for this transfer! Tomorrow all the sisters from my MTC district are going home and I honestly cannot believe it!

Have a great week everyone!

Elder Waters