Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Week 96 - Thanksgiving e Batismo de Ruan Vinscius

Hey everyone,

The weeks are passing by quicker and quicker.

This has been one of the most tiring weeks of my mission haha. But it went super super well! We had a little thanksgiving celebration eating a pizza from Dominos. That was obviously great.

On Saturday we had the baptism of Vinscius which is Marluce's (our recent-convert) grandson who lives with her. He has been excited for his baptism for a little while and has been loving church and the primary. Yesterday was the primary program during sacrament meeting and he got to sing with all the other kids. It was an awesome program and pretty much everyone in the room was crying.


I have been learning a lot from personal experiences that the plan of salvation is true. I feel so privileged and happy that I have this knowledge and that I get to share it with everyone. I am so happy that I have an eternal family. I am so happy that through the atonement of Christ, I can be cleansed of my sins. I truly know that Jesus Christ is my Redeemer and Savior.

Elder Waters