Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Week 5 - MTC


NEW YORK UTICA MISSION!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I was right!! hahahahahaha I am flipping going to New York!! I don't know where Utica is but whatever lol. I leave on March 3rd and my flight leaves at 7:30 am.
I have to report to the travel office at 3:30 am. We arrive in Detroit at 12:56 and then fly to syracuse at 3:20 and arrive at 4:44. SO FLIPPED STOKED. God is real.


Elder Waters



Mom's note:  We were able to asked Kyle via email about the others in his district, and it sounds like the brackets were right.  Here is his response:  My companion and I are going to New York.  Some elders are going to Oregon and one other is going to Nevada Reno. All the sisters are going to Nevada either Reno or Vegas.

Mom's note:  We looked up the mission boundaries and it covers the cities of Uthica, Syracuse, Albany and the cities north to the Canada border.