Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 57 - Banheiro

Well this week had its ups and downs like every week of the mission!

First the ups...We had a mission tour with Elder Arnold of the Seventy. It was oh so good.  We learned about how to work more efficiently with members to find new investigators. We also learned a lot about working and planning more effectively. Elder Arnold also reinforced the message to “Teach Repentance and Baptize Converts.”  He reminded us that we baptize people and we are helping the children of God.  Super great.  It was also awesome because he speaks Portuguese mixed with Spanish, so he didn’t need a translator. 


So the down side is that I am still sick.  The fever and headache passed, but I am still having lots of stomach issues.  I will leave it at that. You guys don’t need the details. If I don’t get better by tomorrow (I am taking some medicine called floratil) I will probably go to a hospital to see what is wrong with my body. At least I am still staying skinny right?

The photos are of a division with Elder Russi from São Paulo and of my area.

Hope you all have a great week!!

Elder Waters